Create a 250-400 word write-up about your artefact and the experience of sharing it.
Describe your artefact and explain its significance to you and your family.
Then, reflect on the artefact sharing experience. Your reflection may include the following considerations:
– What did you learn about yourself in sharing this artefact?
– What did you learn about your family or your family’s history?
– What kind of information did you share? What did you leave out?
– How did you choose what to emphasise?
– Was your experience different the second time you shared your artefact?
– What resonated with you when others shared?
This is a formative personal response.